- Project work scope management (including variable work scope depending on the original work scope)
- Communicate with clients for hearing requirements, report the progress and quality of the project to the clients
- Proactive can-do attitude and high sense of organization and responsibility
- Fluent in Japanese (N2 or N1).
- 14th salary bonus
- Performance bonus following project’s revenue => With a good performance member, you can get more than 14 month of salaries
- Competitive salary
- Probation 100% salary
- Working hours: 8:30 – 17:30 (Mon – Friday)
- Working place: Company office. Sometimes may be adjusted following Project Status
- Others: monthly team building, be coached directly by CEO.
- Estimating and planning the project implementation
- Manage schedule, quality, and personnel to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Provide appropriate document management, work management, resource management, and risk management measures
- Ensure the transmission of information (project requirements, communication, other issues) between clients and the project team is smooth and timely.
- Experience in software project management: 3 year or above (Senior)
- Fluent in Japanese (reading/writing/speaking/listening N2 or N1)
- Must be able to communicate with clients in Japanese
- Experience or knowledge of software systems, having experience in software design or requirement
- Proficient in SRC code management tools such as git, and SVN; Task management tools like Redmine, Zira, Backlog, Odoo
- Experience in working with EC, ERP, CRM, MKT, Human resources,…
- Candidates who have worked abroad (Japan, the US, Singapore) is a great advantage.
- Candidates with discussion and negotiation skills with clients and partners are an advantage.
- 16th floor, HL Tower building, 6/82 Duy Tan, Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
March 15, 2023 Expired date
Ha Noi Location
Toàn thời gian Job Type
$1500 - $2500 Salary
We are recuiting other positions.