ESG Management System (Demo)
The Client wanted to create a performance tracking system (monthly consumed water, electricity and CO2, etc.) of about 166 branches all over Japan, against KPI targets for their ESG. The system is required to have an easy-to-follow dashboard and the data can be exported to Excel, CSV.
- As a solutions provider with years of experience with low-code technology, CodLUCK researched & applied the new functions of Pleasanter (a low-code platform made in Japan) to this project.
- We helped the Client implement a demo IT system to track and report ESG KPIs, and therefore, ESG-related targets and activities.
- This solution also supports the collection of a huge of ESG data with simple input and management (through charts, Excel, CSV,…).
- CodLUCK’s specialists successfully developed and delivered a low-code solution to the Client.
- Using Pleasanter to build the system helped deploy time 40% faster than traditional web systems.