VR Exhibition Space For Stonework Showroom
As the number of stonework models is expected to increase in the future and implementing this will incur additional costs, the Client desired to build a VR system so that their customers can experience in the most realistic way instead of imagining the size, texture, or colors of all product models.
- CodLUCK team used Oculus Quest 2 headset to build the VR system.
- Our artists also created 3D models from customers’ 2D images or 3D CAD files to incorporate into the VR system.
- The VR system allowed exploration of stonework models, overcoming showroom limitations.
- Users (customers) can choose the environment and select different types of stoneworks from the product list to try out in the chosen environment.
- They can adjust the size and move around to view the products with the most realistic quality possible.